VRC (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor) is a transportation conveyor moving car from one floor to another; it is a highly customized product, which could be customized according to customers' different requirements from lifting height, lifting capacity to platform size!
-FP-VRC is a kind of car or goods lift, and industry use vertical table lift
-Self-standing and self-support structure
-Hydraulic cylinder + steel chains drive system
-High precision and stable hydraulic drive system
-Automatic shut-off if operator releases the button switch
-Double chain design for higher safety
-High density chains with longer service lift
-Remote control is optional
-Top quality diamond steel plate
-Hydraulic overloading protection available
1. Double chains
2. Hydraulic cylinder
3. Safety rail
9. Power pack & main control panel
|Lifting capacity||2,000-10,000 kg*customized|
|Platform material||Diamond steel sheet (standard) / 4mm Aluminum steel sheet (optional)|
|No. of level||according to your requirement|
|Drive mode||Hydraulic(cylinder with double steel chains)|
|Operation||button switch (standard) / remote controller (optional)|
|Power pack||4 kw hydraulic power pump|
|Safety devices||Mechanical anti-falling lock|
|Color||according to your requirement|
1. Double Chain
-High density chains with longer service life
2. High precision
-hydraulic drive system Limit switch
-To stop the power pack pumping when the platform reach the floors
-145mm thickness platform
4. 900mm high safety rail
1. Is this product can be used indoor or outdoor?
FP-VRC can be installed both indoor and outdoor as long as the site dimensions are enough.
2. What is the surface finishing for this product?
It's paint spray as standard treatment, and optional aluminum steel sheet can be covered above for better water-proof and looking.
3. What is the power requirement? Is single phase acceptable?
Generally speaking, a 3-phase power supply is a must for our 4Kw motor. If the usage frequency is low (less than one movement per hour), a single phase power supply can be used, otherwise it may lead to motor burnt out.
4. Can this product still operate if electricity failure happens?
Without electricity the FP-VRC cannot work, so a back-up generator may be needed if electricity failure happens often in your city.
5. What is the warranty?
It's five years for main structure and one year for moving parts.
6. What is the production time?
It's 30 days after prepayment and final drawing confirmed.
7. What is the shipping size? Is LCL acceptable, or it must be FCL?
As FP-VRC is a fully customized product, the shipping size depends on the specifications you need.
As there are some electrical parts and hydraulic parts, and the packages for components are in different shapes, LCL cannot be used. 20 feet or 40 feet container is necessary as per the lifting height.
1. Three years guarantee for the whole machine and ten years for main structure.
2. Calling door to door service
3. Friendly English software, user manual or detailed drawing/CD.
4. To meet different user purposes, we provide customized service. Lifting capacity, lifting height, dimension of platform, color and so on is necessary. But, only quantities of order are available