3 4 Floors Car Parking Lift Elevator Four Post Stacker
|FOB Price:||US $9,000-11,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $9,000-11,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HP-3130&3230
- Working Mode: Car Ride
- Falling Prevention Device: Shaft
- Design: Four Post
- Lift Mode: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Lifting Capacity: 3000kg
- Container Load: 3/4 Units Per 40FT Container
- Trademark: Mutrade Parking
- Specification: CE / ISO9001
- HS Code: 84289020
- Type: Parking Lift
- Driving: Hydraulic
- The Vehicle Inlet and Outlet: Up
- Certification: CE, ISO, CCC
- Voltage: 220V / 380V / Customized
- Available Levels: 3/4
- Finishing: Powder Coating
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: Qingdao, China
QINGDAO MUTRADE CO.,LTD
WE PLAN,DESIGN,MANUFACTURE AND INSTALL!!!
Thie series is the most effective way to triple or quadruple the capacity of typical parking areas. Hydro-Park 3130 allows three vehicles to be stacked in a single parking space and Hydro-Park 3230 allows four vehicles.
- Best solution for car storage and showing
- Can be congured as a stand‐alone lift or combined into rows of
- 3000kg rated capacity makes it possible for heavy duty vehicles.
- Full width platforms with unique design on supporting points to carry maximum 5400kg load per platform.
- Front and rear wheel chocks.
- The steel ropes are 7 times as strong as the rated capacity.
- Electric key switch control for security and safety
- Automatic shut-off if operator releases the key switch
- Two‐position (for Hydro-Park 3130) or three-position (for Hydro-Park 3230) fail safe locking system
- Manual lock releasing by handle
- Single hydraulic cylinder with heavy‐duty steel lifting cable for
|Available Vehicle Parking||3units||4units|
|Drive Through Width||2050mm/81inches|
|Available Vehicle Height||2000mm/79inches|
|Operation Mode||Key Switch|
|Lock Release||Manuel with Handle|
|Drive Mode||Hydrulic Pump+steel ropes|
|Each 40ft HQ container for unit A||4units||3units|
|Each 40ft HQ container for unit B||5units||4units|